Saturday, February 10, 2007

Yup, I'm bored..

Your Love Type: ENFJ

The Giver

In love, you give your all and feel guilty when relationships fail.
For you, sex is not seperate from love and caring.

Overall, you are humorous, giving, and motivational.
However, you tend to be over-protective and critical of your partner.

Best matches: INFP or ISFP




You Are A Sometimes Ex

You're sometimes an ex, and sometimes you two are back together
And while your ex may seem like old news right now...
You've got to wonder why you keep getting sucked back in



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got 'reconnected' to my multiply site. I was more of a friendster gal.:)

Well, i enjoyed reading your blogs for the first time. You-- or rather the blogs brightened my somewhat gloomy day. Hahaha! I didn't know you were a poet?

Jlee's
'sometimes an ex'

JLee said...

kinsa kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??? hehehe
wakokailanimu ;-)
orbasinnakalimotkokinsakaw :-D